Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Molly turns four!

Molly turned four on the 7th of this month and we had quite a celebration. It actually was more of a birthday long weekend than just a "day". Thursday (the day before her birthday) we made cupcakes and took them to Molly's preschool class. On Friday which was her actual birthday, Granna came to visit and brought all kinds of suprises. That night we went to dinner (she wanted "fried oprah" (okra)--can you tell she's from the south?) and then to an outdoor concert where the girls had a ball. They danced and played and we all had a great time. Then on Saturday, Granddaddy and Mama Lynn came from Texas to visit! We took them "out on the town" in the new city we've moved to and had a nice time. Sunday was the big day, Molly's ice cream party!! I haven't actually counted how many people came to the party, but I know it was around 50. It was fun, but I don't plan to do another party that big (remind me of that in February when I start planning Sadie's:-). Here are some pictures from the birthday weekend:


At her school party


With her new baby doll


Sadie got a baby too!


The birthday girl did not everyone singing to her--she buried herself in my chest.


Mama Lynn visited for a few days after the party, this was taken right before she left! I hope she has recovered by now, I'm sure we wore her out!

Molly had a wonderful birthday, it's hard to believe she is four years old. I do love this age though, she's big enough to fairly independent, but still wants to hang out with me--which I know will come to an end soon enough. . . . .

No comments: