Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Perspective

I can get so caught up in my own menial struggles sometimes that I am unable to see how great I really have it. Yes, I had a hard day with the kids on Monday. But, a friend of mine has recieved life threatening diagnoses for TWO of her immediate family members. My life is wonderful and I feel very selfish for my previous post. My kids can be difficult and days can be hard, but I have no idea what a really hard day is like. I have a better perspective on my life today. Now I'm going to pray for my friend. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are right but in your own way it was a tough day for you on Monday and that is ok...thankfully your tough right now is equivalent to a rough day with the kids!

Jennifer said...

It is all relative isn't it?

Kerin said...

You are so right!! All we can do is pray - be thankful for our health and our health of our loved ones. God has a plan - we will have our troubles in this world (big or small) and all we can do is trust in HIM!