Monday, May 03, 2010

Finally back!

I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since my last post. My sister Libby keeps asking me if I'm ever going to post again, as if I could post anything she doesn't already know! But, like I've said before, this blog is primarily meant as a keepsake for my family, so even if I don't write often it's better than never. Now, to figure out what's been going on since November. . . .

We enjoyed our first Thanksgiving and Christmas as a family of five. We celebrated Thanksgiving at Libby and Andrew's house this year and had a great time. The girls love their "Bibi" (I think no matter how old they get they'll still call her that)and Uncle Andrew. Here is a picture of the girls that day:


Sadie was a pilgrim in her preschool Thanksgiving program and did a great job. It makes me sad that she'll be in Kindergarten next year!



Christmas was a little different this year. My sisters and I didn't all stay together, which I missed, but we have our own families now and there's too much stuff to drag around to be together on Christmas Eve night (if you know what I mean)! But we all were together at our house by mid morning on Christmas day, so it was great. It's so fun to watch the girls at Christmas, it really brings back the magic. Lucy and Annie both celebrated their first Christmas, it's fun to have cousins so close in age. I have a feeling they are going to be a mess!

The best picture I could get of the baby cousins!




Molly and Mrs. Niedrach, her kindergarten teacher


Sadie decorating her gingerbread house at her school party!


Lucy Claus


So, that's the recap of the holidays. Now to move on and get the last 5 months updated!

2 comments:

Bibi said...

I hope they never call me anything but Bibi - even when they are all grown up!!!

business voip services said...

the photos are so nice