Monday, September 25, 2006

Starting the blog. . . .



I have finally decided to create my own blog to chronicle the life of our family. I want to do this so that I can look back and remember all the details of my children's lives, knowing that the chances I will ever complete their scrapbooks is very slim. They are such a gift and I struggle every day to take time to realize that. Life is so busy and it's so easy to get priorities all out of whack, but at the end of the day it's these two angels that really matter.

Right now, Molly is 3 years old and Sadie is 19 months old. Their personalities are very different, Molly is very shy and reserved (more like her Daddy), while Sadie is more outgoing and extroverted (like her Mommy). The picture of Molly is from the day of her 3rd Birthday party, she's very excited to be three! Sadie's picture is from her singing debut on Molly's new keyboard (that Mommy had no idea had a microphone when we bought it :-) Do we have an American Idol contestant on our hands?

No comments: