Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sadie's First Trip to the Dentist

Sadie had her first visit with the dentist last week--and did great! When Molly and I went back in the fall, I made an appointment for all three of us. Quite honestly, I did not expect Sadie to be as cooperative as she was. Molly got her teeth cleaned first and showed Sadie the ropes. Then Molly got down and Sadie jumped in the chair and opened her mouth as wide as she could! I was relieved that it went as well as it did. The hardest part was trying to balance all the toys they kept piling on top of me while I was trying to get my cleaning :) I will be making a seperate appointment for myself next time so I don't have to supervise the chaos while I'm in the dentists' chair!


1 comment:

Libby said...

Sadie is getting so big. Give them both a big kiss from Bibi & tell them I love them. Love you.