Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Already?

The girls have one more day of preschool for the year. This year has flown by and I can't believe it's over already! They have done wonderfully at school and have really enjoyed themselves. We are now going to have so much time together we may just all go crazy. Here are a few examples. . . .

On Monday morning, I attempted to quickly (and I mean I was out of the room for less than 3 minutes) check my email and this is what happened. . .

I don't buy anything but washable markers, however, these weren't so washable on their faces. We met Kelly for lunch and he busted out laughing when he saw them.

Later Monday morning I was folding clothes and they were upstairs playing babies. I went upstairs to put the folded laundry away and noticed a very unnaturally round ball of #2 in the potty. I asked whose #2 that was and Molly quickly informed me that Sadie had pooped in the baby doll potty!!!!! Sadie has this set of miscellaneous baby doll toys that includes a doll size potty--which she decided to poop on. Here's the potty she used. . .

Looks like the perfect size for a 30 pound three year old, don't you think? So she had pooped, dumped the poop in the big potty and attempted to clean the baby doll potty. Imagine the mess I was left with--SO FUN. Seriously, how do they come up with these things?

Oh, I love these girls but I hope I don't lose my mind!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can really appreciate what a great job you did cleaning them up after seeing this...Oh my!