Wednesday, May 28, 2008

End of the year preschool program 2008

Since the preschool program was two weeks ago I decided it was finally time to post some pictures :-) As I've said before, we've been MORE than thrilled with the preschool the girls are attending and they have been so happy there. We toyed with the idea of moving Molly to a private school for Pre-K, but chose to leave her where she is.

The theme of the end of the year program was "wild west", so all the kids dressed like cowboys/girls and sang themed songs. My favorite was the class that sang Willie Nelson's "Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys"--it was hilarious. I'm always a little nervous as to whether the girls will actually get up on stage and perform, but they both did great!! Here are a couple of pictures--the lighting is HORRIBLE for photographing in the sanctuary, but I tried. . .






Preschool is flying by!

No comments: