Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby #3 on the way!

We are excited to announce that we are expecting baby #3! It was a wonderful surprise and we are very excited. I am almost 12 weeks along and we have a due date of October 5th. Molly and Sadie were both born about 5 weeks early, so we are expecting the same with this one. We will most likely have a baby in early September, close to Molly's 6th Birthday. Everyone keeps asking us if we want a boy this time, but honestly we don't care either way. We will find out the baby's gender on April 21st at 16 weeks. Here's our first picture of the baby, this was at about 9 weeks.




Molly and Sadie are absolutely thrilled! Molly will be 6 and Sadie will be 4.5 when this little one comes along, so I hoping they will be alot of help. It will be a very different situation from my babies 17 months apart--and much easier I hope!

7 comments:

kbh said...

Laurie,
I'm so excited for all four of you! Molly and Sadie will be "little mothers". Congratulations!

Beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting! Everyone kept asking us if we wanted a boy too and we too did not care (honestly)! Now that we have a boy - everyone says "oh you finally got your boy" and I just smile and nod....

I hope you are feeling well!!!! Congratulations again!

Jennifer said...

Laurie, the girls were SO excited when I saw them this week at preschool. They've gotten SO BIG!! Congrats. Loved the ultrasound pic...I think my good friend Molly might have done them! :-)

Blessings for feeling good!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I just came across your blog and your family is adorable. Keep up the good work.

Jennifer said...

I am so glad to see the peanut got a shout out!

Mindy said...

Well, first CONGRATULATIONS!
Second, I am here by way of Lots of Scotts....and I wanted to say a couple of things.
1) I LOVE, love, love the name of your blog - I say that to my kids all the time.
2)I have three girls and then had a baby boy about 7 months ago....everyone said "OH, you must really want a boy" to be having #4. The truth was he was a surprise in every way. We love having him but we thought we were finished with our girls. It is frustrating to me a bit when people say that.
3)My first three are 21 months apart and then 17 months apart. Our son was born when our youngest daugther was 3.7 years old....it has been A LOT easier.
Nice to meet you!
in HIM -
Mindy

The Evans' said...

I am a fellow blogger, and recently came across and started reading your and Amy's blogs...Congrats on baby #3!!