Saturday, June 02, 2007

So far behind. . .

Okay, so I realize it's been almost a month since my last post. I am trying to decide whether to keep blogging since I can't really keep it up! For now, I am just going to do what I can. Alot has happened since the last time I wrote!!

First of all, I am going to have a neice! I'm so excited, apparently our family can produce nothing but girls. My parents will have 3 daughters and 3 grand-daughters when this baby arrives. Kasey is finally feeling better and is starting to enjoy her pregnancy. She is almost halfway there!

A HUGE weight has been lifted off of our shoulders, Kasey and Josh have decided to buy our house!!!!!!!!!!! It has worked out great for everyone so far. We close next week and then will rent back from then until we move in July. It was truly a blessing in disguise that the last contract fell through.

Kelly is on his last rotation of his residency. He will be finished on June 30th and is taking the entire month of July off. He normally works between 80-100 hours a week, so we are hoping we still like each other when we spend all day every day together for a month :-) We are trudging through these last few weeks and looking forward to the future.

I am not working very much and preschool is out, so the girls and I have been finding things to keep us busy (and keep me sane). Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to:

Mommy Lynn came to visit us from Texas. She stayed with us so that Mommy and Daddy could go out on a much needed date!


One of our best buddies, Sarah, turned four and we had a blast at her party!


We have discovered sidewalk paint--and we love it (and so does Mommy because it stays outside!)



We went to Alabama for a Memorial Day cookout at Aunt Peggy's house and went swimming. Neither of the girls have any fear of the water AT ALL--which is quite frightening!




One of my best friends (that I've known since middle school-and we now live less than a mile apart) and I took our kids (between us we have 5 kids ages 4 and under--yes, we are nuts!) to the children's museum last week. The kids were all very well behaved and had a wonderful time! They certainly wore us out!

No comments: