Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday!



Sadie has turned three and now officially thinks she is really big girl. I, on the other hand, prefer to think she is still a baby :-) She was so excited to have her birthday party at one of the local "jumpy" places. I love having parties at places besides my house, it's SO much easier and more enjoyable (for the Mommy at least!). She had a wonderful time at her party with all her friends. She was lucky enough to have all her grandparents in town for the festivities, and her cousin Reagan has now attended her first birthday party!


Reagan with her Big D


Sliding with Daddy and her buddies


Sadie's Elmo cake--for the second year in a row!! I couldn't find "Max and Ruby" so she decided on Elmo again--I guess it worked for her last year. ..

No comments: