Monday, March 17, 2008

The Mayfields are back on!


Okay, so it's been awhile since an update, I know. . . .

I had decided to stop blogging because I felt like I didn't have anything very exciting to talk about. Then I realized that I have a 3 year old and a 4 year old (just their ages make life exciting most of the time) that are growing up really quickly and I'm missing out on documenting some very important moments that I would like them to be able to look back on. So, here I go again!
(oh, and my friend JMom put a link to my blog on hers and gave me the push I needed to get back on track)

Here's a short (also quite generic, I'll get more specific as I move on to the posts) summary of our lives right now--we still LOVE our new home, Kelly LOVES his new job, the girls LOVE their preschool, I LOVE being a full time stay-at-home Mommy and we are overall very happy! Sadie turned 3 in February, so I'm going to catch up the posts from there.

No comments: